No products in the cart.
BODY MEASUREMENT TIPS
- When measuring yourself, keep the tape firm, but not tight.
- Measure over undergarments for more accurate measurements. Avoid measuring while wearing thick clothing such as Jackets, Hoodies etc.
- If you don’t have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and measure it using a ruler.
- Ask a friend to help you take the measurements, or head to a tailor.
- Use your exact measurements when selecting your size.
- Always check the reading used (INCHES / CENTIMETERS / MILLIMETERS)
- Stand up Straight at all times, avoid slouching or any awkward positions.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR PERSONAL ASSISTANCE KINDLY CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE