No products in the cart.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
At CADD NINE STORES we are
committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not collect your
personal information unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily.
‘Personal information’ is anything that is unique to you and might include your
name, delivery address, credit / debit card number, billing address, email
address, telephone number, age and style interests.
We will not store or keep any financial information you provide.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of different ways including any of the below:
- To provide products and services to you;
- To communicate information regarding our products, services, promotions, events and competitions which might interest you;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- To gain an understanding of your information to improve or develop our products and services;
- To carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, product and service development and quality control. We may also use your information so that we, our related entities or commercial partners can promote and market products, services and special offers that will be of interest to you.
CADD NINE STORES will never sell or provide any of your personal details to third parties (excluding partners from which you may have entered our site) without your permission.
However, in order to provide the best possible service to you, we do share your data with the following categories:
- Companies that provide services to get your purchases to you such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies;
- Payment services approved by you such as After-Pay once chosen at checkout;
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts;
- Professional analytics tool providers;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement so that we can prevent fraud;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites you choose to link.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to deliver necessary and effective services, CADD NINE STORES may collect personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, your age, date of birth and history of your interactions with us in relation to communication, transactions, products, services and activities on our site.
CADD NINE STORES may also collect non-identifiable information about you (data that has never been labelled with individual identifiers) for statistical purposes such as analysis to help improve our site. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site;
- The pages within the CADD NINE STORES site that you visit;
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
This data will not be used in association with any personal information.
CADD NINE STORES may send you marketing messages via email, SMS or other channels to keep you updated on what we’re up to and to help you see and find relevant products. You will only receive these types of messages if you have opted in. You have the option to stop marketing messages from CADD NINE STORES at any time by adjusting your account settings, unsubscribing or getting in touch with our customer service team
To keep you up to date and help you find relevant products CADD NINE STORES also engages in online advertising. Like many companies, we target branded ads and banners to you when you are on other websites and apps. To do this we utilize a variety of networks and technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service. The types of advertisements you see will be based on the information you provide to us while interacting with our site (e.g. search history or pages visited) as well as ads you have engaged with previously.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
If reasonably necessary to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes or protect us (or you) from fraud, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
You have the right to do the following regarding your personal information:
- Request how your information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Have us correct or change inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data or stop collecting your data, in some circumstances
- Ask us to stop direct marketing messages
If you would like to action any of the above or have questions regarding your rights, please get in contact with us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, simply contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com